Monday, September 22, 2014

Trip to the farm

The boys and I made a day trip to the farm for some important business - part of it was getting Charlie and Moe on a combine this year!!! It was a quick trip as it is a four hour round trip, and I had to be back in town by 6:00.....  We had a good four hours there and Charlie made the most of it riding in the combine with Grandpa and helping out a bit.  It was a beautiful day, so I had to capture a few pictures of them in the crops before they are gone.  Not sure if we'll make it back down to the farm in time and of course, I didn't want to miss out on this memory!!! 

Poor Moe missed out on the combine experience :(.  I didn't send him out to start with as I didn't think he would last very long, so when I did drive him out to the field, he fell asleep in the vehicle....and didn't wake up until Charlie got out of the combine!!!  Thankfully Moe didn't notice and we carried on :).














No comments:

Post a Comment