Monday, July 28, 2014

Mid-summer Moe update

Moe is continuing to grow and learn more every day.  The most noticeable change with Moe is that he is completely infatuated with his older brother.  He copies everything he does.  If Charlie gets down from the table, Moe does too.  If Charlie throws something, Moe wants to do the same thing.  It is a never ending cycle with the two of them, and it is almost always so cute to watch.  The two boys are also playing so much better together.  I have been so thankful watching the two of them play together - it took a while, but it was worth the wait.

Moe's speaking is also steadily improving.  I had been waiting for him to use the 'ck, cah' sound, and it finally happened!  A few weeks ago he said 'duck' and I thought, ah ha!  FINALLY!  Charlie's first word was 'clock', so this milestone was a long time coming :).  Now he repeats what we say, or at least tries to.  It is so precious and I am loving watching him learn and try to talk to us. 

Moe is also my climbing machine.  He has no fear and will climb the park equipment like it is no one's business (of course, with me right behind him!).  He has also discovered his brother's love for planes and points them out in the skies when we are headed into the city.  I'm loving watching him discover the world around him.  Moe also loves to shower us with his kisses - he puckers his lips up and plants them right on our lips.

Moe - I say this all the time, but you are our precious little boy.  We love your enthusiasm and desire to learn!















No comments:

Post a Comment