Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Charlie's update

Time for Charlie's update!!!

He is growing up so fast and becoming a young boy!  I sometimes wonder if I am really ready for two boys :).  He does boy things like spitting (which is not this Mom's favorite thing to deal with), says g-rated words that we don't approve of and have been so hard to break :):).  And now my sister says are here to stay for the next 10 years - thanks a lot Auntie Pookie!!!!  He throws things and likes to hit, and he is definitely exploring these new boundaries.

Despite these FUN parenting challenges, he is a sweet, lovable boy who holds such a special place in our hearts.  He is starting to play independently.  I noticed it a few weeks ago - all of a sudden he started playing with his trucks and tractors after lunch or dinner while I cleaned up in the kitchen......I even had to stop myself from what I was doing to appreciate it :).  Now - don't get me wrong, he still often wants me right beside him, but his independent play is growing everyday.

And one last new thing - he sings in the car!!!  We have been listening to kid's music in the car for quite a while now, but only recently has he started singing along - and it is soooo cute!  Only problem is that he won't let me sing along with him :).  So I hum along.

And you will notice that there are way less pictures of Charlie than Moe.  That's because I have one boy who loves to say cheese and smile at the camera, and then there is one who avoids the camera.  Sorry buddy, you don't get as many pictures!! :)

Charlie - we love you so much!  We love your enthusiastic spirit and the joy you bring to our lives!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment