Monday, April 7, 2014

While winter dragged on....

While we waited the three weeks for Spring to come - finally - and hopefully here to stay - my boys found endless things to do to have fun.  Charlie has once again rekindled his love for watching video's of himself on our iphone.....  And Moe is learning he can get anywhere by climbing.  He is going to be my little climber and trouble maker.  Here he is climbing the step ladder I used during a recent photo shoot - I had to take a few pictures of him, but they quickly came to an end once Charlie decided to join in too.

Moe also likes to climb up onto little chairs and pull himself up over the side arm of our couch, and fling himself around.  Charlie NEVER did this.  I guess Moe won't be too far behind Charlie on the playground this year.

The bottom pictures of Charlie sleeping are from when Moe and I couldn't wake him up for dinner - I seriously tried three times - it was so quiet in our house while I quickly made dinner and ate it with Moe..... I'm not used to such peace :)

Oh and a story about swimming lessons - for my memory!  I decided it was time to put him in lessons and I thought I had prepared him enough for what to expect - but I was wrong.  The first day he cried and cried because they didn't go in the right pool and that was basically the end of that swimming lesson.  He did eventually join his class, but quickly left it when he didn't know what chop-chop timber was!  The next day there were no expectations on him....I let him watch and he eventually went in with his class, but he is super shy of his teacher :(.  My new goal for swimming lessons is for him to at least do a few things with his teacher.

The day after his second lesson, I took the boys swimming at the hotel - and guess what - Charlie was a fish.  He was jumping in and swimming everywhere with his water wings.  He even swam from the shallow end all the way to the deep end (with me waiting for him at the deep end). So needless to say, my boy can swim and he isn't really scared of water - just his teacher :):).  Oh and Moe is a fish too - blowing bubbles and jumping in the pool - when did he grow up???















No comments:

Post a Comment