Monday, April 14, 2014

Big brother vs little brother

The boys love each other, but the older one definitely likes to take things away from his younger brother, or maybe give him some extra pushes so he will fall down.  And lets just say that little brother lets us all know what big brother has done.

These few pictures will show you what Moe's face looks like when Charlie takes something away.  And there are also a couple pictures of Charlie wearing Daddy's socks - which is pretty cute!  AANNDD there are a few pictures of Charlie with his buddy wearing jerseys :).

Look Momma - my favorite ball!!!!!!!

Uh oh - here comes big brother Charlie.....I think he wants my ball.

Hey - you can't just take it from me!!!!!!

Hey Momma - he took my ball without asking nicely!!!!!!!!!

NO FAIR!!!!

Seriously - I want my ball back NOW!!!!!

Fine - I will come and take it back!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment