Thursday, March 13, 2014

We are walking!!!

Moe is FINALLY walking - it happened a few weeks ago and he is now choosing to walk instead of crawl almost all of the time!  I am still surprised when I see him walking instead of crawling - and it always makes me smile :)  Yay Moe!!!!

Moe also loves to colour.  The other day, he got the crayon box and climbed up to the little picnic table and made noises until Daddy gave him a crayon.  But then he needed paper - so down he went in search for some paper.  He found that nearby and climbed back up to his seat and proceeded to colour.  Doug was quite shocked as he hadn't really seen Moe colour before.....Once I heard the story, I was shocked Moe went and got paper!!!! :)  Doug captured the tail end of the colouring episode on video - it was too cute!

Moe is also getting into reading more - especially with his Grandma visiting!  He is also 'talking' along with Grandma as she reads.  And Moe is standing up on a stool and loves to watch me cook and get food ready for our meals.  Makes my life easier as I no longer have to hold him up -  I just have to make sure he holds on and doesn't fall :)








No comments:

Post a Comment