Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Smiles!

For some reason - Charlie was full of smiles the other day!!!  Maybe because he knows Mom and Dad are looking for a vehicle that will hold the whole family and all of the stuff that comes along with the family!  Who knows - he was happy and more than willing to smile.

I am happy to let you know that Moe is also sleeping through the night better than he was a couple weeks ago!  He is (most of the time) going to bed around 8 and sleeping until 8 the next morning with one time up for a snack.   I happily oblige as Moe will eat fast and go right back to sleep.  Then I usually go right back to sleep too.  It is amazing how I am a better sleeper now than I used to be.  Still not like Doug who can be asleep in 2 minutes, but I'm getting there!







No comments:

Post a Comment