Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy 3 Month Birthday!

Moe is already 3 months old!!!  I took these pictures on his birthday, but of course, I am posting them a few days late!!!  Moe and Charlie both had to go to the doctor this week, and I am happy to say that they are both healthy!

We prepped Charlie quite a bit prior to the appointment.  This past summer when he came with me to my prenatal visits, he often cried when I laid down on the table to hear Moe's heartbeat.  So I knew I needed to talk to him lots about it, or we were in for some trouble.  Charlie was a little shy at the beginning, but he let the Doctor do his usual checks without so much as a fuss.  And the best part was that he got a sucker at the end!!!  To make things even better, as the Doctor was walking out, Charlie said, "Thank you for the treat" - so, so, so adorable!  It made my heart melt!

On to Moe - he weighed in at 13 pounds, 6 ounces, so despite the immunizations and the crankiness that arose from that last week, he still managed to pack on 6 ounces.  Moe gave his usual smiles to the doctor and didn't mind the prodding either!!!

Here are a few pictures from the day once we got home!  Ok - a lot of pictures.....I have a hard time choosing!

Hi - I'm three months old today!!!!




Charlie watching Caillou as Mommy checks the lighting :)

No - I am not looking at the camera Mommy!

Hey Charlie - you're supposed to smile at the camera with me!!!!

Hahaha - Mommy took you out of the pictures because you wouldn't smile!

I'm kinda sleepy Mommy - do we have to do this right now?



1 comment: