Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Someone loves to clean....

I'm still trying to find a good cleaning routine....We've been in our house for 8 months and I still am trying to figure out what works well without leaving too much to do on the weekend :)  I guess that's the luxury of being a mom that stays at home (and works during naptimes).

Daddy was doing the vacuuming the other day and Charlie was having his snack and 'helping' Dad.  We've just started letting Charlie eat outside of high chair.  I'm much too particular about food mess.....you can see why!!!!  And if I think about it, Charlie is a much better eater in his high chair.  He isn't distracted and he knows that it is time to eat.  When I let him snack out of his chair, he walks around, starts playing with things, and often wants more snacks than he needs.  So we'll see how long I continue this trend....

Whoops - sorry Daddy, I accidently spilled my cheerios!


Here - I'll clean and eat them up!

Better get them eaten before Dad comes back!

YES!  Finally, I get to vacuum!

I am so good - Daddy could hire me as a housekeeper!


No comments:

Post a Comment