Friday, February 3, 2012

Grocery shopping - Charlie style

We go shopping often....Since we don't live in a city, we sometimes go to the grocery store or to Walmart for an outing.....instead of the mall!!!!  I can't believe I just said that!  Never would have I imagined myself going to Walmart with my child so I could get out of the house :)

Maybe I like going because Charlie is at a stage where he enjoys sitting in the cart.  He rarely complains so we have a good time shopping.  I have noticed that he is starting to point at things and let me know he wants to see them......What is going to happen once he realizes these things are toys and treats that Momma can buy if she wants to???? 

Well, one day when we came home from shopping and I was unpacking everything, Charlie got his grocery cart and started putting food items in it.....I stopped him from taking baking supplies from my drawer and gave him things that wouldn't open or spill!!! 

Here he is having a good time shopping!

Momma - what else are you going to give me?

Ummmm - Mrs. Potato Head looks a little bit out of place!!!!

Coconut!!!

Hmmmmm - do I have everything I need?

Nah - I don't want the coconut!

No comments:

Post a Comment