Thursday, October 13, 2011

Birthday pictures continued....

Ok - I have to say that I bought a cute little onzie that said - My first birthday - but it was long sleeved and the temperature was 30 degrees.  So - no birthday shirt, but I loved this outfit!
"How big are you??"  "I"M SOOOOO BIG!!!!!"

Cruisin....

Oh Momma - do I have to wear this silly hat?

I guess its not that bad!

Its falling off!

I'm going to take it off!

Give me a kiss Auntie!

Hey everybody - I'm one!



Who wants CAKE???  I DO!!!!!!

Clearly not a messy eater - thanks to Momma!

Digging in a little

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Charlie, I cant believe it's been a year. Congratulations, you guys look happy, it's good to see. We miss you here in Ottawa.

    Take care:) Cath and Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy how fast a year goes, hey?? Miss you guys too - hope you are doing well!!!!!

    ReplyDelete