Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Teething Crisis!

Charlie is cutting his third tooth.  On the bottom - yay for that!!!  I'm hoping the top take their time coming in!  Anyway - his first two teeth came in fairly easily and things were going smoothly, until - DIAPER RASH.  I changed his diaper in the morning when he woke up and three hours later, his poor little bum was all red.  I couldn't believe it.  Over the next day, I switched to disposables to give him some good rash cream and have given him tons of "open bum time".  It is starting to get better, but poor little boy. 

Anyway - these two pictures are from some open bum time that ended in a bath - anyone care to guess why??!!  I had to enlist Doug's help for a bit, so he took a few pictures as there aren't too many of Mommy and Charlie!

2 comments:

  1. Teething and diaper rash sometimes go hand in hand. Poor little guy! And if you're looking for a good cloth diaper safe rash cream, we've had good luck with Grandma El's brand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup - that's what I'm discovering. I was jut surprised as I didn't get any diaper rash with the first two teeth! He's all better though - just took a day and a half :)

    ReplyDelete