Friday, February 9, 2018

January Gone - into February!

I seem to take a one month hiatus in January - I don't really know why, but it probably has something to do with the short days and less than inspiring photo opportunities.  All that to say, we are still here and surviving all of the snow Calgary has been given this past week!  Boomer just turned 16 months and is continuing to say new words almost daily - mostly by repeating what we say.  Door, dark, dude, cookie, cracker, water - are some of his more recent words.  I don't really keep track anymore.....But it is so cute :)

He is also growing and gaining quite the belly.  He eats almost anything and lots of it.  He's wearing 2T shirts but with the sleeves rolled up because his arms aren't long enough, but his belly is big enough lol!!!  And he is needing a haircut soon!

Charlie and Moe are both still loving school - I went with Moe to the science centre this past week for some fun with his kindergarten class.  And I'll be going with Charlie in March to Stampede School - I'm probably more excited than him!!!  I'm curious as to what it will be like.

We've also got the boys in skating lessons (moe), recreational hockey (both boys) and basketball (Charlie) during the week....trying to keep after school things to a minimum still but I don't think it is going to last much longer!

These pictures are the only ones I took in January - I think to capture month 15!!!!  He's getting so big!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment