Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Party Time

As I said in the last post, the boys had their long awaited party at an indoor trampoline park.  They were soooo excited to have a party at a place other than the gym/hotel, and I knew they would have a great time.  Only problem was that Moe really wasn't feeling good.  He got sick with the same bug Charlie and Boomer had on Wednesday/Thursday, and had even thrown up the night before.  UUUHHHHH - if it hadn't had been his party, he wouldn't have gone.  BUT - he went and he had a great time.  He just didn't eat much and from what I heard, he was exhausted at bedtime.

The only decorations I did were number balloons and sugar cookies as the take home gift.  I had no idea how much those crazy balloons cost, but the boys were excited when they saw them!!!!  And the cookies - I have one pictures of them, but boy, they were a hit with both the kids and the adults.

Charlie and Moe had a great day celebrating their birthdays and I am still in shock that our boys are 7 and almost 5!!!  And the pictures of Boomer with his number were just from a few days ago ;)


























No comments:

Post a Comment