Thursday, August 17, 2017

Growing a sunflower and Reading Victories

Totally random post but last Sunday I took a few quick pictures of the boys to remember a few highlights.  Moe planted a sunflower seed around 2 months ago in preschool and we faithfully watered it and watched it grow.  He even asked our neighbour to look after it while we were gone and I was shocked (and so was she) that it was thriving.  So we've continued to water it and just a week or so ago, it formed the bloom and below is what we currently have.  Moe is so happy with his sunflower and I'm just shocked that it grew in the tiny cup.  It is a fun memory from preschool!

And Charlie - Here is the reading chart I was talking about in the last post.  130 books, 6 plus month (although I know he didn't always get checkmarks for the books he read!) Best part is that he enjoys reading and I will find him reading at different parts of the day.  A far cry from winter time when it was a STRUGGLE to get him to sit down and try to read.  He didn't want to do it because he wasn't good....Very Charlie like.











No comments:

Post a Comment