Thursday, February 16, 2017

Winter walk

We headed out for a walk to the park a few weeks ago and I kind of had to be convinced to go....I was tired and had had a busy weekend, but I changed my mind, grabbed my camera and loaded Conlin in the baby carrier and off we went.  My plan was to get puddle jumping pictures, but the oldest child didn't think that would be fun, so he had to avoid the puddles instead of jump through them.  Needless to say, he didn't have as much fun as Moe.

Its not easy squatting on the ground with a baby sleeping in the carrier and trying to get pictures, but it was worth it.  The boys had fun 'exploring' and playing at the park but unfortunately Baby Boomer was done, the wind picked up, and I didn't get any pictures of Moe jumping in the puddles....











No comments:

Post a Comment