Tuesday, September 6, 2016

First day of Grade 1!

Charlie's first day of grade 1 and more importantly, full day school, was today!  He was so excited to head back even though he was headed to a new school.  Taking the bus probably upped his excitement levels, but he really hopped out of bed this morning ready to go to his new school and meet his new teacher!

I can't believe we have reached this milestone.  Since he is excited I am so happy for him, but can't believe that my quiet little toddler is now almost 6 and basically ran to the bus this morning.  I think he is going to grow and learn by leaps and bounds this year.  I am looking forward to hearing and seeing everything he is learning and doing.

I think the look on his face says it all.  He looked at me and smiled with no prompting.  He was ready to go!!!!!  I just don't know where his smile went when it was time for a picture with his momma!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment