Saturday, January 24, 2015

Play doh fun

When Moe was born, Charlie would stack the little containers of play doh and watch them tumble.  I have pictures of it as it entertained Charlie for quite a while.  So I got them out this year and they had fun.  And then Charlie decided he wanted to curl with them.  Great idea - Charlie enjoys watching curling and wants to learn how to curl....play doh curling will have to do for a while.

We also baked biscuits and I now leave some dough for the kids to play/bake with.  It keeps them busy and happy, so I just ignore the mess that ends up on them and on the floor.  The mess factor doesn't bother me near as much as it used to :).  You can always clean in up.

The lighting was very different while taking these pictures.  Instead of altering them a ton to brighten them, I left the pictures as is and turned them black and white......  Something new - I'm trying to get new ideas for editing by checking out other blogs, etc.












No comments:

Post a Comment