Wednesday, June 4, 2014

3 year old Preschool DONE!

I can't believe this year flew by so quickly.  I don't think I would have said this in the middle of -25 weather this winter, but Charlie's first year of preschool really did fly by.  All in all, he had a great year!!!  He 'made' some new friends and definitely opened up with his teachers by the end.  I was sad to see the year end as Charlie made such great progress in these last few months, but there is always this fall and the 4 year old class!!!!

I took a few pictures of him on the porch right before his last class.  He is a little stinker when it comes to taking pictures, but I did manage to get one with a decent smile :).  And of course, a few with Mom and Dad.

Here he is on the first day of school, followed by his last day of school.  Thanks for a great year Charlie.  You make us so proud!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment