Monday, October 21, 2013

SICK!

Ok - I know it gets old, I don't like to complain, and I definitely don't enjoy having sick kids, but we have entered week 5 of having sickness issues in our house.  CRAZY!  We have been a fairly healthy household - that was until Charlie started pre-school!  Anyway - Charlie had 2 colds spanning three weeks, Doug and I both had one good cold that lasted a few weeks, and poor, poor Moe....He has had the toughest time.

Two back to back colds - and once his nose finally started to clear, he was hit with a fairly high fever last week that lasted 4 days.  There weren't any other issues (no ear ache, upset tummy, etc), but the poor boy was down and out.  I have had more snuggles and cuddle time in one week than I probably have had in over 3 months -  which I have treasured!  And to top it off, he was hit by a full on rash on Sunday.  The rash is still there and he is still having some congestion issues, so this boy is still on the mend.  I'm hoping that by his 1st BIRTHDAY next week, he will be back to his old self - because I really miss my smiley boy!

All through this, Moe has slept through the night, with one exception, and has had fairly good naps, so I'm very thankful.  I realize that we could be up all night with him, but he did what Mommy told him to do, and slept very well!

So if you wonder what we have been up to these past few weeks, not much!!!  Mending colds, going to the playground (it has been so nice!), and playing in the house.

Here are a few pics of Moe's first few crawls, and Charlie sleeping in Mom and Dad's bed.  He has started to have quiet time in his room, but roughly 50% of the time, he will end up sleeping.  I found Charlie fast asleep in our bed and I was thankful I got my camera and risked waking him up.







No comments:

Post a Comment