Friday, September 6, 2013

Growing up

I am noticing that Moe is looking a lot older these days!  He now has his 8 front teeth - which totally changes his look!  He popped through his two teeth just in the past two weeks - I saw the first one coming and then a few days later, saw that the 2nd bottom one had popped through - I couldn't believe it!  And yes, He needs a haircut too!!! Charlie didn't get his first one until 1.5 years, and Moe isn't even going to make it to his first birthday!

He isn't crawling, but is getting so much closer!  He can wave bye-bye now, which is just so cute.  And he loves to make noises with his mouth.  We think he gives kisses!!!!!

Moe is also eating so much better - and it should come as no surprise, that he is eating adult food.  He is eating little pieces of chicken and pork - actually, he almost inhales it he likes it so much.  He has tried cucumbers, tomatoes, peas, beans, and lots of the fruits - raspberries, grapes, watermelon, and apple.  I have also started feeding him scrambled egg for breakfast - and he loves it too!  Some food is hit and miss depending on how hungry he is, but he usually gobbles up his dinner.  I also let him suck pureed fruit and veggies from those squeezable containers that are fairly new - he also loves those!  I would say he has definitely joined the eating bandwagon - he just skipped the pureed portion!

I can also tell Moe is getting close to a year because I put away his playmat, chair, and jolly jumper a few days ago....can't believe that phase is over - but man, does our living room look a little less cluttered with those few toys gone! 

Here are a few pictures......His 10 month shots are coming soon!

Mommy - I found Charlie's firetruck!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment