Monday, March 5, 2012

Last Minute Travels

Grandma S recently underwent some surgery and since it was her birthday, Doug decided we should surprise her and spend a few days visiting with Grandpa and Grandma.  So we packed up and left the house 1.5 hours after we decided to go.  We drove the 7.5 hours to the Okanagan - roads were so-so, but not too bad.  Charlie did pretty well!  We had a good 5 days visiting, reading, playing outside, but not wanting to fall asleep in the play pen.  He slept great once he was asleep, but didn't like getting put inside his black hole.

Here are some pics of Daddy and Charlie going outside.

Momma - why are you taking my picture?

Do I have to smile?

Ok - if I have to!

Guess who can also open doors?

Hi Puppy!

That's your eye!

Rocks - my favorite!

Who is making noise????

Garbage Day

This is a lot bigger than Mommy and Daddy's!

I'm on a walk.

Are you coming?

Oh - Daddy - the car is so clean!

Come on - lets go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment