Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Belated 11 month birthday

Momma told me she was too busy to post, so my 11 month birthday passed without an update.... Momma - this isn't acceptable!!!!  We had a busy month here with lots of firsts!  You wouldn't believe how fast I'm growing up!!!

I give hugs now and can clap my hands!!!  I play peek-a-boo with my towel and I imitate sounds that my mom and dad make.  They think I say 'breakfast' and 'please' - they might be right.  And yes, I love breakfast, so Momma isn't suprised if it is my first word!!!!!  

I love to point at things I know!  I point at my tower of blocks, my balloon that's been hanging above me for almost a month.  I also know where the fridge is and my phone.  When Momma asks me where Daddy is, I point to his picture on the wall!  And I also know where my clock is above my change table.  Momma keeps giving me new things to learn now that she knows how smart I am!

I am also crawling and cruising around all the furniture.  I do stand a little bit without any help, but I love to crawl.  I can go up and down the stairs all by myself, but Momma is always behind me making sure I don't go too fast!

I've also been a very good sleeper.  I go to bed around 7pm and sleep until 7:00am-8:00am - I think Momma and Daddy LOVE this!!!!  Oh, and you may know this already, but I really like my bottle.  Momma gives it to me a couple times a day and I almost always want more than she gives me......

Oh - and I LOVE food!!!  Most people are surprised with how much I eat, but I just can't get enough!!!  I especially love fruit....Momma always seems to leave that to the end of the meal - I wonder why?

That's my update!!!  Momma says there will be some more pictures coming in the next few days - but here is one to keep you going!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment